Terms & Conditions
- All participants will get a wristband according to their pass and level. You will have to wear your wristband at all times during the weekend. The wristband is your entrance for classes and parties
- It is not allowed to bring your own food or drinks to the party venue
- Swing Splash does not take any responsibility for the participant’s valuables or physical injuries. Please be careful at all times, for yourself and also especially for others
- Please wear only appropriate indoor shoes
- A participant may appear on photos or videos made by the organisers or representative. The organisers can use these media for any purpose related to Swing Splash or other artistic purposes of any form. Participants agree that these media are the sole property of the organisers
- Participants are not allowed to record or take photos during the classes, unless the instructors permit it
- Organisers will not tolerate any forms of harassment, which can include offensive verbal comments, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of dance workshops or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention. Anyone engaging in this type of behavior will be warned and/or excluded from the Festival without any refund, at the organizers’ discretion. Please Check Out also our code of coduct for further information.
- Participants are expected to support the Festival’s friendly and safe atmosphere by reporting to the organisers any unwanted activities and happenings they witnessed
By registrating participants confirm that they have read all the information regarding passes, prices and other relevant issues at the Swing Splash and Swing On website and that all the information provided by them is true.
If the participant decides to cancel the registration, the part of the price to be refunded depends on the date of cancellation:
- For cancellations before March 1st, 70% of the registration fee will be refunded
- For cancellation after March 1st and before April 1st, 50 % of the registration fee will be refunded
- For cancellations after April 1st, no refunds can be granted
- The passes are transferable. In case you won’t be able to join the festival after purchasing your pass, we recommend you to try and sell your pass:
- If you registered as a follower, you can sell your pass ONLY to another follower
- If you registered as a leader, you can sell your pass ONLY to another leader
- The passes can’t be transferred to the next year festival
- If the participants abuse discount codes without organisers permission, they will have to pay the difference at the check-in to the Swing Splash
- Swing Splash organisers reserve the right to cancel the event at any given time. In this case we will pay 100% reimbursement.